Wycisk

Tutaj kierujcie pytania do mnie, na które postaram się odpowiedzieć w miarę możliwości.

Wycisk

Postprzez amc Wt, 07.04.2009 22:38

Pani Krysiu,

z okazji Tataraku stała się Pani bohaterką wszelskich pudeków, kozaczków, xoxo itp. bzdurnych portali... przynajmniej ładne zdjęcia wklejają...
Obrazek

A i przy okazji znalazłam nawet sympatyczną recenzję w Georgia Today:

(..)
Andrzej Wajda illustrates, in his film, a powerful female character, an archetypal image of womanhood, who acts as a mother, wife and a lover, destined to mourn the loss of the people close to her. Marta's difficult relationship with a man much younger than her is masterfully portrayed by the filmmaker, who manages to depict an off-balanced relationship convincingly, without falling into vulgarity and unnecessary detail.
(...)
Krystyna Janda’s character merges seamlessly with that of Marta; they share grief without being desperate. By depicting her mourning through speech, she communicates with the viewer, sharing her sadness. The ability to sincerely communicate lifts her above the limitations of social conventions, time and space. She thus, defeats the silence of death and regains a higher level of existence. Life taught this woman to accept death but not yield to it. Through this character, Andrzej Wajda emphasizes the acceptance of the eternal cycle of nature, where sweetness is replaced with bitterness, youth with age, and life with death. Words of mourning are pronounced into the emptiness of a secluded room like a requiem, offering a hope of the divine, a chance of salvation. And when the image finally vanishes from the screen, her words still linger on telling the eternal message of mourning and hope. The rays of the summer sun penetrate deep down into the waters inviting both the viewer and the film’s protagonist to submerge into the depths of the subconscious, an ambiguous escape and an attempt to carry on with life.

http://www.georgiatoday.ge/article_details.php?id=6387

W FILMIE kwietniowym nawet interesujące recenzje.. tak je dziś czytałam w drodze z kiosku do domu, że wpadłam w krzaki sąsiadów :lol: :lol:
I tak nieźle. Ostatnim razem jak szłam ulicą i czytałam książkę (co to było?) to wpadłam w wykopy robót drogowych :lol: :lol: i naderwałam ściegna (tractus iliotibialis) [kretynka ze mnie] :evil: . Z reszta to nie był "pierwszy raz" tego ścięgna. Poprzednim razem postanowiłam wypróbować czy można na rakach w górach zjechać jak na łyżwach [podwójna kretynka]. Wniosek - To:
Obrazek
nie działa jak łyżwy.

dobrą energię przesyłam
(...) liczba pomysłów, które mi się lęgną w głowie, mnie samą męczy. Sama ze sobą i ze swoją wyobraźnią i swoim entuzjazmem nie mogę sobie poradzić. I co więcej, z upływem lat się to nie zmienia. Koszmar.
KJ
amc

Re: Wycisk

Postprzez Krystyna Janda Śr, 08.04.2009 06:42

I wzajemnie. Prosze uważać przy czytaniu.
Krystyna Janda
Właściciel

Powrót do Korespondencja